SAT/ACT Program in Best Brains
Best Brains is excited to announce the launch of our Long Term Prep program for standardized college entrance exams. This program is geared for grades 6 to 9. Whether your child plans to take the SAT, the ACT, or both, we've developed a comprehensive, content-based program to help our students develop the skills necessary to succeed in the high-stakes world of college admissions testing.
During the course of this year long program, your child will work in a small class setting with an expert instructor to practice and master test content covering all subjects tested on the ACT and SAT: Math, English & Grammar, Reading, Essay Writing, Science, and Vocabulary.
What are the benefits of Best Brains Long Term Prep?
- Develops skills required for test-specific content
- Expands vocabulary with over 1,500 commonly-tested words
- Provides the opportunity to practice on material in standard test format
- Builds self-confidence through familiarity and practice
- Guides learners with expert instructors in a small-class setting
- Helps prepare students for test day with test-specific strategies